A turtle saved by Urashima took him far deep to the sea, the Sea-God’s Palace.
He enjoyed a banquet at the palace until getting tired of it.
When he returned to the above ground, his hometown had disappeared.
Feeling helpless, he opened the box received as a gift, then he suddenly changed into an old man.
It’s a fairy tale of Japan.
You’ve now found the staple t-shirt of your wardrobe. It’s made of 100% ring-spun cotton and is soft and comfy. The double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability to what is sure to be a favorite!
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua