Shop.japanmanie.nl takes the privacy of its customers very seriously. Below is an explanation of the policy.
Plus Dutch is the Data Protection Officer of Shop.japanmanie.nl and can be reached via email@example.com
1. Personal data that we process
Shop.japanmanie.nl processes your personal data because you use our services and / or because you provide them yourself. Below is an overview of the personal data we process:
– First and last name
– Address data
– Phone number
– E-mail address
– IP address
– Information about your activities on our website
– Internet browser and device type
– Bank account number
2. Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and / or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years. Unless they have permission from parents or guardians. However, we cannot check if a visitor is older than 16. We encourage parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this permission, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org, then we will delete this information.
3. For what purpose and on the basis of which we process personal data
Shop.japanmanie.nl processes your personal data for the following purposes:
– Handling your payment
– Sending our newsletter
– You can call or e-mail if necessary to carry out our services
– To deliver goods and services to you
– Shop.japanmanie.nl analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences.
– Shop.japanmanie.nl tracks your surfing behavior on various websites with which we tailor our products and services to your needs.
4. Automated decision-making
On the basis of automated processing, the Shop.japanmanie.nl does decide on matters that can have (significant) consequences for persons. These are decisions that are taken by computer programs or systems, without involving a person (for example an employee of Shop.japanmanie.nl). Shop.japanmanie.nl uses the following computer programs or systems:
-The Printful.com platform. The internet store runs on the Printful.com platform. The order process is automated and ensures that all steps to place an order are processed. Shop.japanmanie.nl does not expect any consequences for the person concerned;
-The WooCommerce platform. The internet store runs on the WooCommerce platform. The order process is automated and ensures that all steps to place an order are processed. Shop.japanmanie.nl does not expect any consequences for the person concerned;
-Postcode checker to determine whether an entered postcode is correct the underlying logic is that the entered postcode and house number is checked in a database so that the delivered goods can be delivered correctly. Shop.japanmanie.nl does not expect any consequences for the person concerned;
-The payment system of Mollie.com automatically checks whether in the case of certain payment methods (for example credit cards) they have to be checked before the order is released. Shop.japanmanie.nl does not expect any consequences for the person concerned;
-The payment system of PayPal automatically checks whether in the case of certain payment methods (for example credit cards) they have to be checked before the order is released. Shop.japanmanie.nl does not expect any consequences for the person concerned;
5. How long we store personal data
Shop.japanmanie.nl does not save your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data is collected. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data:
– Name 7 years what the retention period is for the tax authorities
– Postal code 7 years what the retention period is for the tax authorities
– House number 7 years what the retention period is for the tax authorities
– Address 7 years what the retention period is for the tax authorities
– Place 7 years what the retention period is for the tax authorities
– Country 7 years what the retention period is for the tax authorities
– Phone number 7 years what the retention period is for the tax authorities
– E-mail if it is indicated that you want to receive a newsletter then it is to cancel the newsletter. If it is indicated that you do not want to receive a newsletter, it is 7 years the retention period is for the tax authorities
– Note 7 years what the retention period is for the tax authorities
– IP addresses 13 months
– Account information 13 months
– Information about your activities on our website 7 years for the improvement of our website
– Internet browser and device type 7 year for the improvement of our website
6. Sharing personal data with third parties
Shop.japanmanie.nl will not sell your information to third parties and will only provide this information if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. With companies that process your data in our order, we conclude a processor agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data or base ourselves on the purchasing conditions of the provider. Shop.japanmanie.nl remains responsible for these processing operations.
7. Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it does not store cookies anymore. In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved via the settings of your browser.
Shop.japanmanie.nl uses google analytics as an analysis tool (https://policies.google.com/privacy)
8. View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by the Shop.japanmanie.nl and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal information we have in your computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you.
You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for cancellation of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com.
To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizen service number black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We respond as quickly as possible, but within four weeks, at your request.
The Shop.japanmanie.nl also wishes to point out that you have the opportunity to submit a complaint to the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. This can be done via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
9. How we protect personal data
Shop.japanmanie.nl takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org