Woman mask – Nohmen
The Nohmen is a mask used in Japanese Noh theater.
Even though the mask covers an actor’s facial expressions, the use of the mask in Noh is not an abandonment of facial expressions altogether.
Rather, its intent is to stylize and codify the facial expressions through the use of the mask and to stimulate the imagination of the audience.
This comfy unisex hoodie has a soft outside with a vibrant print and an even softer brushed fleece inside. The hoodie has a relaxed fit, and it’s perfect for wrapping yourself into on a chilly evening.
• 70% polyester, 27% cotton, 3% elastane
• Fabric weight: 8.85 oz/yd² (300 g/m²)
• Soft cotton-feel fabric face
• Brushed fleece fabric inside
• Double-lined hood with design on both sides
• Unisex style
• Comes with drawstrings
• Overlock seams
• Blank product components in Mexico sourced from Poland and Mexico
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from China and Poland
There are no reviews yet.