Clown mask – Hyottoko
The origin of the name comes from “fire” and “man”, because the character is blowing fire with a bamboo pipe, hence the shape of the mouth
Hyottoko also appears in traditional dance “Dengaku”. He plays the role of a clown. Dancers wearing Hyottoko masks also appear in some Japanese local festivals.
This comfy unisex hoodie has a soft outside with a vibrant print and an even softer brushed fleece inside. The hoodie has a relaxed fit, and it’s perfect for wrapping yourself into on a chilly evening.
• 70% polyester, 27% cotton, 3% elastane
• Fabric weight: 8.85 oz/yd² (300 g/m²)
• Soft cotton-feel fabric face
• Brushed fleece fabric inside
• Double-lined hood with design on both sides
• Unisex style
• Comes with drawstrings
• Overlock seams
• Blank product components in Mexico sourced from Poland and Mexico
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from China and Poland