Kintaro lived in the mountain with his mother and animals, andhaving fun every day.
Kintaro, who had the strongest Sumo among the animals in the mountains,
won the Sumo match with samurais and became the brave samurai like his father.
Tears of joy ran down his mother face, though it was sad to part with him.
It’s a fairy tale of Japan.
You’ve now found the staple t-shirt of your wardrobe. It’s made of 100% ring-spun cotton and is soft and comfy. The double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability to what is sure to be a favorite!
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua
There are no reviews yet.