Collaboration Design with Osaka Ball at Albert Cuypmarkt, Amsterdam.
The food stand of Takoyaki (Octopus balls) is one of the typical Japanese street food.
Osaka Ball is the most popular and tasty Takoyaki stand in Amsterdam!
You’ve now found the staple t-shirt of your wardrobe. It’s made of 100% ring-spun cotton and is soft and comfy. The double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability to what is sure to be a favorite!
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua